What do I do if full text for an article is not available?


If we do not have full text access for the article that you need you fist need to make sure that we do not have that journal in print or through another database. If we do not, you can Interlibrary Loan the item.  That means that we will get it from another institution. You need to fill out the ILL form in order to do that. This process can take up to a week.